UpNourish LIPOSOMAL VITAMIN D3 + K2 is manufactured using the most advanced liposome technology. One bottle contains 365 mini softgels and each softgel supplies 5000 IU (125 mcg) vitamin D3 and 100 mcg Vitamin K2 MK-7.
Liposomal vitamin D with K2 is more bioavailable than tablets, pills, gummies, capsules, powder, spray and drops.
Liposomal Vitamin K2 D3 pairs the most active natural forms of vitamin D and vitamin K – D3 and MK-7. Vit D3 helps the body absorb calcium and Vit K2 MK7 helps transport calcium into bone. Vitamin D3 and K2 are essential to support bone and tooth health.
365 tiny once daily easy-to-swallow softgels, each contains vitamin D 5000 IU and Vitamin K2 100 mcg as MK-7. It is a supreme vitamin D and K supplement for women, men, adults, teenagers and kids!
Liposomal K2 D3 vitamin supplement supports mood, focus and cognition when taken consistently.
- Promote strong bones*
- Support strong teeth*
- Support mood*
- Promote cardiovascular health*
- Balance daily stress*
- Support cognitive health*
- Amp up immune function*
- Reduce the risk of vitamin D deficiency*
- Reduce the risk of vitamin K deficiency*
Liposomes were discovered in 1965 by Bangham and they are tiny little spherical vesicles with a bilayer structure made of phosphatidyl lipids. The unique lipid-based bilayer structure renders liposomes the best vehicle to deliver both hydrophilic (water-liking) and hydrophobic (water-fearing) nutrients directly into cells in body.
Liposomes are made of food-grade phosphatidyl lipids such as phosphatidylcholine, phosphatidylserines, phosphatidylglycerol and etc., derived from sunflower, soy or egg yolk. Liposomes are safe as they are naturally occurring as major components of cell membranes in the human body.
Vitamin D3 is a fat-soluble vitamin known as poorly absorbed by the human body. It is recommended to take vitamin D3 with food in order to enhance its absorption. Liposome technology offers many benefits over typical oral supplements:
- Protects vitamin D3 from the harsh environment of the GI tract;
- Enhance vitamin D3 absorption and bioavailability;
- Deliver vitamin D3 into cells where it is needed the most;
- Continuously release vitamin D3 over an extended period of time.
Vitamin D is known as “sunshine” vitamin as it is produced in skin when it is exposed to sunlight. Vitamin D plays critical role in many aspects of health:
- Help body absorb calcium and phosphorus from foods;
- Supports strong bones and teeth;
- Promote cardiovascular health;
- Support mood and balance stress;
- Boost immune function;
- Help lose weight.
There are two forms of vitamin K, K1 and K2. Vitamin K1 can be found in plant foods such as leaf greens while vitamin K2 exists in animal foods and fermented foods. Vitamin K2 MK-7 is the most studied and bioactive form of vitamin K.
- Promote blood coagulation to stop bleeding;
- Promote heart health by preventing calcium build-up in the arteries;
- Help deliver calcium into bone;
- Support strong bones and teeth;
- Improve insulin sensitivity;
- Support cognitive health;
- Improve symptoms of varicose veins.
Vitamin D deficiency is very common. In US, 41% of adults in the United States are vitamin D deficient and 30% is vitamin D insufficient. Vitamin D and vitamin K work synergistically as a perfect pair to support various health conditions. Many factors can affect your ability to get sufficient amount vitamin D and Vitamin K2:
- Being in an area with high pollution;
- Using sunscreen;
- Spending more time indoors;
- Inadequate sun exposure;
- Having darker skin;
- Routinely taking anticoagulants;
- Vegans or vegetarians;
- Older adults who produce vitamin D and absorb vitamin K2 less efficiently.